Tuesday 12 November 2013

Amzing Maserati Bora

Anyone else remember the Maserati Bora? I thought so; but you might keep it in mind after this, ’cause the Maserati Bora may actually be brought back to life after the company owners take a glimpse of these wonderful renders, created by Alex Imnadze. I know I’d like to see it on the streets!







The name Alex Imnadze should sound familiar by now, since he’s the guy behind similar awesome renders, like the BMW M3i Concept, Alfa Romeo 6C. I got your attention now, don’t I? Well, check out this modern interpretation of the Maserati Bora –  am Italian built V8 mid-engined, rear-wheel drive, sports car produced between 1971 and 1978. Looking at the renders, I consider the Maserati Bora a strong competitor for the Ferrari 458 Italia, Audi R8 or other such famous names.

No comments:

Post a Comment