Monday 9 December 2013

The Slate Mobile AirDesk

The Slate Mobile AirDesk


The Slate Mobile AirDesk is a great accessory for working on your laptop away from your desk. The sleek, ultralight accessory is cut from a block of pure, premium bamboo, it is perforated for air ventilation and helping your laptop cool down. It also features a super thick heavy duty mouse pad, and a dock(includes a cable slot) for your phone or mini tablet. The Slate is an essential accessory for your laptop, created for business professionals, students, designers, gamers, or just anyone with a laptop.
Well, with that out of the way, let me tell you why I decided to tell you all about the Slate. I’m lazy! And I know you are as well, but you won’t admit it. I enjoy working on my laptop, but laptops are designed for mobility. And due to the fact that they’re missing the comforts of a desk, we experience poor posture and back pains, lost items, heat on our laps, and an overall slow work speed. You have to at least admit that!
Moreover, I enjoy working lying down, in my bed or on the couch, in front of the TV while enjoying the company of my family. I hate my desk – although it’s cool and to my liking – because I feel isolated, not to mention that my ass hurts after working for more than a couple of hours. Now, since I’m a bit crazy – as you’ve probably noticed by now – I’ve got a 17′ screen laptop, with all the features you could ever imagine. I come prepared, baby!
So, that humongous laptop is not really easy or comfortably to carry around and hold on my lap. Hence, I got really excited when I found out about the Slate. Why? Well, because I’ve searched through one retail store after another, online and offline, but much to my disappointment, I only found basic accessories and plain-old surfaces for my laptops – well, at least 15′ laptops. The Slate is the only product of it’s kind and with your help – check out Kickstarter– everyone can enjoy it. I gotta get me one of those!














No comments:

Post a Comment