Thursday 21 November 2013

NYX Butter Gloss Peach Cobbler Review Swatches Photos

NYX Butter Gloss Peach Cobbler Review Swatches Photos



 Ben Nye Powder Blush Dark Tech
I am not the one who experiments with dark blushes. I prefer using blushes as natural as MAC Mocha or Inglot No 26. But being a Beauty Blogger I had this desire to try out at least one orange blush in my life. 
 Estee  Lauder Smoked Chrome Pure Color Nail Lacquer 
 Estee Lauder Smoked Chrome Pure Color Nail Lacquer is the part of Estee Lauder’s new collection ‘The Metallics’. This limited edition collection comes with 8 Nail Lacquers.
 simply done – a vivid coral-orange tube with a long round handle sports a doe-foot applicator for better spreading the color. Personally I love this one because it is so much easier for me to apply it.
 Sleek Makeup Loved Up True Colour Lipstick
 I like bright lip colour and instantly got attracted to this gorgeous fuchsia pink as it a very poppy shade and great for bold looks.
POP beauty Blush-Bronze Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment