Saturday 7 September 2013

Inside a floating ice



While in Ilulissat the weather was not at its finest. I kept crossing my fingers for the sun to come out for my journey south, as I was travelling by boat. And more to the point, passing by some massive icebergs on the way.
The trip was stunning. There is a reason why this is world heritage protected area, though I’m still wondering how they will protect it from climate change. But never mind. The sun came out, the water was calm and I will now be able to torment my poor husband with 200 pictures of ice when I get home. Have a look at this:






















Inside a floating ice
The journey was completed on this massive red ferry, which plowed through everything. Have you ever seen anyone so excited about standing in front of a piece of floating ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment