Saturday 28 September 2013

HAILEE STEINFELD IS A NATURE GIRL FOR ASOS MAGAZINE NOVEMBER 2013

HAILEE STEINFELD IS A NATURE GIRL FOR ASOS MAGAZINE NOVEMBER 2013


Nature Girl – Film’s favorite girl Hailee Steinfeld poses inASOS’ autumn trends for the latest edition of ASOS Magazine. Lensed by photographer Michael Hauptman, the brunette babe dons a black coat, t-shirts, skinny trousers and ankle boots perfect for an adventurous wanderer. As the star of the upcoming “Romeo & Juliet” film adaptation, Hailee talks about her love of fashion, “Fashion is something I’ve always been interested in…I used to watch the Oscars but paid no attention to the awards…It wasn’t until I started attending red carpet events and was flown out to Paris for my first show, and saw how much is put into it all, that I had this new appreciation for everything. Now it’s become a huge part of my life.”





No comments:

Post a Comment