Friday 7 June 2013

Red Handbags Styles and Trends-Summer 2013



Are you aware of the latest handbags styles and trends? what is going on the New York, Paris, Italy Fashion houses and runways? do you love following the latest trends? well, no matter if you are a fashion lover or not, I believe dressing good is a spiritual need and a must, especially for the youth.
The best handbag for sure, are the good brands and materials, but brands cost, that’s why I always recommend the best timeless brand fashion which you can use it throughout the year and why not, even years to come! That’s the beauty of wearing brands and some of the best handbags brands are: Coach, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Gucci and so on-the list is quiet long because the market today is really competitive.
But let’s talk about the latest hot trend, red handbags! A timeless fashion which suits perfectly for daily wear or evenings; I think most of women ‘own’ a red handbag because there are so many ways you can wear; I remember back in highschool I was obsessed with red and I would always combine my red handbag with tops and shoes; that’s why I thought to bring some unique and cute styles of red handbags for you all to fall in love with this beautiful, new trend. Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment