Wednesday 24 April 2013

Oh Lola parfume











After three days dose of antibiotics, my condition is no better, sore throat is still there, slightly less painful. Sometimes, my temperature would increase a tad. All GPs advise to minimize medication intake during pregnancy but I feel horrible! How la? I have tried all the homebound remedies as well, now maybe it's a curse, I am officially a cold-drink-phobic. Everytime I pass by hawkers selling rambutan and durian on my way home, I just feel helpless.. huhu. So yesterday, B prescribed me cough syrup and what nots at least to buoy my condition, if not to make them recover. Seriously for those who had watched Breaking Dawn, I looked like the super-ill Bella Swan, maybe I need to drink blood huhu, Ya Allah, please make this nasty sore throat go go go!Pity B who has to bear with my coughing every night. :( Please2, but those of you out there who has miracle, workable remedies, please share with me!

I strongly believe that healthy being comes from a happy heart, so I decided to make myself euphoric today! Three roses to call my own, finally! :) Now they are not only on my head (see:Blog Header teeheee) but on my dressing table too!

It's understood to all that I buy this because of the oh-so-me pink rose flacon but the bonus is, it smells really good! Another lucky factor, they are now having the Christmas promotion and I really enjoy good deals of these beauties. And I think I want to go for the Marc Jacobs Daisy also, it smells nicer! 


They can make me smile all day long :)
The roses are so pink I am gonna die!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment